- My Bank
Ryan T. Kamphuis - President & Chief Executive Officer
MLO NMLS ID# 461094
John L. Sullivan - Chief Credit Officer
MLO NMLS ID# 461444
Valerie E. Spindler - Chief Financial Officer
Dawn M. Rosetti - Vice President
MLO NMLS ID# 776834
Cynthia R. Laubenstein - AVP Administration Officer
Philip Binversie - Loan Officer
MLO NMLS ID# 1176927
Angela Streblow - Assistant Vice President
MLO NMLS ID# 1068420
Michael T. Nolan, Chairman of the Board
Ryan T. Kamphuis
Russell W. Kamphuis
Alan D. VerHage
Linda K. Wendt
Gary A. Collien
Paul W. Rosenfeldt
Monty G. Belmer, DVM
Daniel J. Knaus
Our mission is to be an outstanding independent community bank. We serve individuals and businesses in and around Oakfield, Brandon and Van Dyne, providing valuable and profitable financial products and services all while delivering a sound return to our stockholders.
In its early history, Oakfield was fortunate to have several entrepreneurs who saw and courageously acted upon a number of opportunities to offer financial services. The Bank of Oakfield is a result of one of those opportunities. Long before we became Bank of Oakfield, a business by the name of Bristol and Worthing operated in the Oakfield community. One outgrowth of that business was a store called the Bristol and Morgan Company that, in the late 1800’s, also provided a safe place for farmers to keep their money after they sold products at market. Eventually, the Bristol-Morgan Company moved across the street (to the building known today as Cowles-Henke Insurance) and decided to separate the store operations and financial services, as private banks were allowed in Wisconsin at that time. The company surrounded the property with a security fence and dedicated the front of the building to banking. Then, on February 22, 1898, the financial business became officially known as Bank of Oakfield.
Approximately three years later under the jurisdiction of the State Bank Commission, the Wisconsin legislature enacted a law that prohibited private banks, requiring incorporation as a state bank. As a result, on October 1, 1901 Bank of Oakfield officially became the bank you know today. F.J. Bristol was the first president with C.G. Morgan as vice president and W.E. Bristol as cashier and bookkeeper. J.J. Lurvey and A.J. Worthing were added as directors in 1904.
Today, Bank of Oakfield sits on the same plot of land where the original Bristol & Morgan Company once stood.
Since those early days, we have expanded to provide services to neighboring communities. In 1995, Bank of Oakfield opened a branch in Van Dyne, and shortly after that, in 1999, a branch in Brandon became part of the Bank of Oakfield family.
In January of 1999 the stockholders of Bank of Oakfield officially voted to form a holding company named Oakfield Bancorp., Inc.