Online & Mobile Banking
Bank of Oakfield’s online banking services help keep bank accounts and bills organized. Once you sign up for online banking you will enjoy other services like mobile banking, e-statements and bill pay. These services are free because we want you to have the essential tools you need to do your banking quickly and efficiently.
Bank of Oakfield’s Online Banking is a convenient way to access your accounts. To get started, fill out the enrollment form and agree to the Terms and Conditions. During enrollment you will create a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep your User ID and Password safe and secure. Online banking gives you the ability to:
- View account information including transaction history
- Obtain account balances
- View and print images of checks and deposits
- Transfer funds between accounts at Bank of Oakfield
- Make loan payments and view the breakdown of principal and interest for each payment
- Download account history into a spreadsheet
Banking has never been easier with Bank of Oakfield’s mobile banking app. The app includes all internet banking and bill pay functions and you can even manage your credit cards. Mobile banking lets you:
- View accounts and transactions on the go
- Use a 4 digit passcode for easy access
- Deposit checks by taking a picture
- Make transfers between your Bank of Oakfield accounts
- Pay bills
- Integrate credit cards
- Add your Bank of Oakfield credit card (enroll at www.mycardstatement.com for login credentials)
Download Bank of Oakfield's mobile app for iPhone® or Android™ today!
View mobile banking FAQ
Every time you make a mobile deposit using our app we will donate 5 cents to Relay for Life®. Make a difference at no cost to you, here’s how:
1. Sign up for online banking and download our mobile banking app.
2. Enroll in mobile deposit and deposit a check just by taking a picture.
3. We will donate 5 cents to help fund cancer research!